Transferees/new students

  • Birth certificate (Photocopy)
  • Report Card/F-138 (Original)
  • Certificate of Good Moral Character
  • Fully accomplished Pupil/Student Data Form
  • 3pcs 1×1 ID Photos

Old students

  • Report Card/F-138 (Original)
  • Fully accomplished Pupil/Student Data Form

Note: Upon completion of the above requirements, the student may enrol and claim his/her REGISTRATION CARD which will serve as Admission Card on the 1ST DAY OF CLASSES.  No student will be admitted in class without the REGISTRATION CARD.

FOR TRANSFEREES: Transferees are temporarily enrolled prior to the submission of Form 137-B (Permanent Record).

Failure to submit such record after July, the student will be denied entry from the school premises & will be automatically dropped off from the enrolment list. 

Download Admission Form